Daniel Kelly (BHSc TCM)
Daniel has been working in the health and wellness industry for over a decade. As a licensed Chinese medicine herbalist and acupuncturist, Daniel has a passion for assisting with issues relating to:
- Digestive function
- Energy and vitality
- Sleep quality
- Lack of focus/brain fog
- Anxiety/depression/mood disorders
- Female and male fertility
- Men’s health
Consultation with Daniel may be suitable if:
- You prefer a natural approach to your health
- You would like to get to the bottom of your symptoms, and would like more than a band-aid approach to your health
- You would like an individualised and focused treatment approach that is tailored to your unique physiology and history
- You’re open to making changes to your diet and lifestyle that will put you on the path towards sustainable wellbeing
For best results, Daniel often recommends a combined approach of working via energy systems with acupuncture, and internal symptoms with herbal medicine.
His treatment approach is following the middle-way. Enough needles but not too many; a gentle approach but strong enough to produce results.
Other treatment tools often integrated include:
- Myofascial cupping
- Infrared heat therapy
- Tui Na (Traditional Chinese Remedial Massage)
Tiger Therapies is a Melbourne based specialist in Traditional Chinese herbal medicine and other plant medicines.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land, on which this business takes place. We respectfully acknowledge the Yalla-birr-ang people who are the traditional custodians of the land on which we stand.